Experienced Immigration Paralegal
Osberg-Braun Immigration is a full-service immigration law firm specializing in developing custom case strategy and implementation. The Founder and Partner, Linda Osberg-Braun, is a former Deputy District Counsel for INS and Federal Public Defender. She is known nationwide for her knowledge of the intricacies of immigration law, the Department of Homeland Security operations and solving complex immigration issues. Linda and her team, helps clients from the simplest of cases to the most complex of litigation matters.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in immigration is required
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to work in a fast passed environment
- Ideal candidate must be honest, responsible, punctual, and professional
- Must be a team player
- Assist attorney in every aspect of the case
- Assist clients filling out forms, collecting documents and organizing cases
- Prepare petitions, motions, and briefs under attorney supervision
- Translating documents written in a foreign language
Standard benefits package.
Determined based on experience level and abilities.
If you qualify, please contact Jennifer Christman at [email protected]