Consular Processing

If you live outside of the United States and are the beneficiary of an approved petition along with an available visa number, you can consular process into the United States and obtain lawful permanent resident status. Moreover, if your I-601A waiver was approved, you will also need to consular process into the United States in order to obtain your residency status. Osberg-Braun Immigration will prepare all your paperwork and submit it to the National Visa Center for processing. Once your case is ready, you will be scheduled for an interview at the U.S. embassy in your country. Linda Osberg-Braun will prepare you for the interview and make sure you complete all the pre-interview requirements such as a medical exam and pictures. Once you are approved at the interview and the visa is granted, you can travel to the United States and will be admitted as a lawful permanent resident. The green card will be sent to you shortly after your arrival in the United States.

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Linda Osberg-Braun, Esq.
Linda Marguerite Osberg-BraunReviewsout of 15 reviews