The attorneys at Osberg-Braun & Ruiz are experienced in obtaining visas on behalf of individuals who want to invest, work or travel to the United States on a temporary basis.  A temporary worker visa is for a person who wants to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time.  Some examples of these visas are the H-1B, L, O and P.  Each of these visas requires the prospective employer to first file a petition with USCIS and, once approved, the individual can then apply for a work visa.  Osberg-Braun & Ruiz also has experience with obtaining E-2 Investor Visas that allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States.  This investment must be “substantial” and these investor visas are only available to citizens of certain countries.  Once you meet with the attorneys at Osberg-Braun & Ruiz, all the available visa options will be explored so you can choose the visa that best fits your needs and plans for the future.

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Linda Osberg-Braun, Esq.
10.0Jennifer Ruiz, Esq.
Linda Osberg-Braun, Esq.Reviewsout of reviews
Jennifer Ruiz, Esq.Reviewsout of reviews